benefits of meditation training
What You Can Expect With Our Mindfulness Workshops
Introducing mindfulness training in the workplace is scientifically proven to improve focus in work environments. Adopting a guided meditations mindfulness program can also reduce healthcare costs and improve emotional intelligence.
- The course topics include: Introduction to Mindfulness (developing concentration & reducing stress): Mindful Body, Mindful Listening, Mindful Breathing
- Mindfulness of Body & Brain science (Self-Awareness)
- Mindfulness of Thoughts & Emotions (Self- Regulation): Naming/ Labeling Emotions
- Utilize better well being and mental health to improve productivity and financial bottom line
- Heartfulness, Self- Compassion, and Compassion for Others
- Gratitude & Generosity- Soaking the Good (Developing a Habit of Appreciation)
- Present Moment Awareness, Observing the mind (Identifying Responses Versus Reactions – Cultivating Self-Control and Choice, Social Awareness)
At the end of each meditation practice, there will be a Q&A period, a chance to share our mindfulness experience, and students may be instructed to meditate on their own, for 10 minutes or more daily, during the week.
Corporate meditation workshops scheduled weekly. This workshop will introduce clients to the concept of mindfulness as an essential life skill, including its connection to working effectively with others. Participants will learn several simple, accessible mindfulness techniques that can be practiced on their own to foster mindful leadership.
Customized meditation classes
Group meditation classes scheduled weekly. This course is designed for adults age 18+. Sessions will be interactive, introductory mindfulness lessons that offer stress-reduction tools for personal and professional life.
For schools and colleges
Mindfulness based meditation workshops for all age groups scheduled weekly.Series of nine weeks, twice per week, based on Mindful Schools Curriculum for Adolescents
A survey by Fidelity Investments and the National Business Group on Health predicts that 22% of Fortune 500 companies will use mindfulness or brain training at the workplace this year.
If you have a question, email us:
Please fill out the form below